Care Mgmt: Patient IntakeAutomate the workflow of patient intake to a clinical care program.
|Team:||Care Management||Version:||Replaced by Population Builder: Stratification|
Patient Intake has been replaced by Population Builder: Stratification module for new deployments. Existing clients contact your Health Catalyst representative.
The Patient Intake Software Application is a workflow application that enables lists of patients created by other applications to be routed to a series of users based on roles. Users can add or remove patients from the list before routing the patient record to the next person in the workflow. This application is required when deploying Patient Stratification as a patient list source for Care Coordination.
Automate the workflow of patient intake to a clinical care program.
Benefits and Features
- Multiple workflows
- Multiple user roles and privileges
- Fully integrated with other Health Catalyst applications to import lists of patients from Patient Stratification and output patient lists to the care team using Care Coordination
- Flexible import and export to support EMR based care coordination.
- Fast and easy to setup and maintain via web-based administration.
Care management leaders, managers and team members
This product may leverage one or more of the following sources:
|Primary:||Other Health Catalyst Source||See data sources of this type|
|Secondary:||Other Sources||See data sources of this type|
Additional Data Source Information
- Patient Stratification or other Health Catalyst application
- Care Coordination or other 3rd party care management system.
- Spreadsheets or database tables in 3rd party applications
- Web Browser
- Decrease complexity and costs associated with the use of spreadsheets to facilitate patient intake.
- A single application can support multiple care management, specialty or research programs.
Product Line LeaderEric Just
Knowledge DeveloperSherri Vance
Knowledge and ContentSoftware Application
Additional Screen Shots