Measures & Insights (replaced by Community Care)Analysis and monitoring of MACRA-MIPS measures and more
This product has been replaced by Community Care.
The MACRA Measures & Insights Software Application is a foundational product for integrating hundreds of measures across financial, regulatory, and quality departments. It enables proactive measures surveillance to enhance outcomes; and facilitates monitoring behaviors, interventions and activities needed to influence, manage, or change outcomes.
Background & Problem Summary
New rules on Medicare physician reimbursement are reforming the payment model via a quality-based payment program through bonus and penalties tied to performance.
More and more payer and provider contracts include financial risk and rewards associated with quality measures. While driven by CMS, MACRA also influences commercial payers.
Analysis and monitoring of MACRA-MIPS measures and more
Benefits and Features
- Ability to view multiple measures by category contracts to uncover areas of overlap.
- Evaluate multiple facets of measures across contracts.
- Ability to view multiple measures by contract.
- Align measures by various groupings including specialty, disease state, domain.
- Evaluate historic compliance rates by provider practice groups.
- Identify measures with sufficient data completeness.
This application is intended for Chief Quality Officers/Physicians over Quality, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Directors of Quality Management, Directors of Regulatory Reporting and their staff.
Compare historical measure performance to established benchmarks to directionally inform the selection of measures to include or exclude from at risk contracts and/or government reimbursement programs.
This product may leverage one or more of the following sources:
|Primary:||Claims||See data sources of this type|
|Secondary:||EMR - Clinical||See data sources of this type|
Additional Data Source Information
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Physician Office Claims
- Ambulatory Clinical EMR
- Enhanced measure stratification for specific reporting aggregation requirements.
- Measure opportunity based on measure associations by category and impact.
- Breakdown of the volume and quality of data for measures, so choices can be made to go at risk with measures that have reportable support data.
- Track measure performance relative to benchmarks.
- 271 MACRA Quality Payment Program (QPP) measures for 2017.
- Ability to add HEDIS and other payer quality measures and/or additional MACRA quadrants.
- Identify financial impact by group, practice, provider, dimensions, contract.
- Increases your organization's ability to tactically and strategically identify measures to manage risk in multi-year value based contracts.
- Increase strategic alignment on measures upon which to base risk
- Increases proactive measures surveillance to enhance outcomes.
- Select the most appropriate measures on which to go at risk, earning the best possible financial outcome for services rendered.
- Increase the number of measures that you calculate and for which you know your scores.
- Integrate and align your organizations measures for efficiency.
- Increase your organizations ability to identify areas for improvement and make informed decisions about which measures to go after.
- Increase monitoring vigilance around preventative measures, facilitating better overall care for the population.
- Increase/provide the ability to drill into groups, practices and providers leading to discovering and pinpointing gaps.
Product Line LeaderDorian DiNardo
Knowledge and ContentSoftware Application
Additional Screen Shots