Leading WiselyA new generation executive decision support system with personalized watch-lists, configurable graphics, customizable alerts, notifications and news feed.
|Type:||Software Application||Status:||Generally Available||Revised:||2018-Apr-13|
The Leading Wisely Software Application is the configurable framework to monitor your choice of measures and customize alerts to users when data changes. Leading Wisely communicates and facilitates engagement throughout the organization by transforming data, targets and goals ino meaningful and actionable information.
Background & Problem Summary
Multiple data contact points in the form of reports, dashboards, or other visualizations are common; each may be reviewed regularly, require information from multiple domains in multiple formats, and often requires logging in to multiple systems. Attempts at comprehensive assimilation and alignment occurs using various creative techniques, but often misses the mark.
Monitoring measures from various systems leads to lack of consistency in date range, cohort selection and even how the measures are calculated. The level of integration and consistency in measures across business units provided in this tool is unprecedented.
A new generation executive decision support system with personalized watch-lists, configurable graphics, customizable alerts, notifications and news feed.
Benefits and Features
- Create watch-lists and graphs with personally selected measures, set alert thresholds, and configure notification distribution for each measure.
- Set system targets and goals and track time to meet those targets and/or goals for project teams.
- Project Integration and collaboration through communication sharing features.
- Existing application Subject Area Mart summary table metrics can be pulled into Leading Wisely efficiently.
- Instead of being bombarded with hundreds of measures to sort through and interpret; choose, configure and display the measures that are specific to you and your role in the organization.
This application is intended for executives and leadership, but useful for leaders throughout your organization.
Create one version of the truth.
This product may leverage one or more of the following sources:
|Primary:||EMR - Clinical||See data sources of this type|
|Secondary:||Finance/Costing||See data sources of this type|
|Tertiary:||HR/ERP||See data sources of this type|
Additional Data Source Information
EMR, Excel, Claims, HR, Ambulatory, Finance, ODS
- Web Browser
- Choose from standard industry measures or use your own key leadership measures where the data is available.
- Use system targets, national averages, benchmarks or set your own.
- Increase your organization’s visibility into core measures and goals.
- Strategize and monitor your organization with balanced measures.
- Prioritize focus with proactive notifications and alerts.
- Facilitate communication and social interaction around one version of the truth.
- Manage, track and engage workgroups with informed and actionable data.
- Reduce the number of reports leaders must request, monitor and interpret into a single source of truth.
- Create the ability to configure customizable push notifications when data changes.
- Empower leaders and teams by configuring timely notifications regarding actionable data.
- Increase the transparency in measures, system targets and goals.
- Increase the ability to align projects across the organization by tracking measures and targets.
- Increase daily monitoring of measures using alerts; configure alerts to communicate to the right people about the right measure at the right time.
- Example: One client saved $1M by monitoring its progress toward a goal daily, with financial incentives tied to improvement.
Product Line LeaderDorian DiNardo
Knowledge and ContentSoftware Application
Additional Screen Shots