Leading Wisely: Population HealthPre-built metrics and visualizations for risk-bearing entities—providers, payers, and health plans
|Type:||Software Module||Status:||Generally Available||Revised:||2019-Aug-28|
This Leading Wisely module provides value-based contract metrics and visualizations. Designed for executives in risk-bearing entities, it is a configurable framework that allows executives to select measures and set alerts to support successful management of value-based contracts.
The Leading Wisely: Population Health Module comes with 50+ DOS-based measures and can be configured to align with an organization’s specific needs. The goal? Support optimal financial management and quality measure performance.
Background & Problem Summary
Executives are challenged to make sense of multiple data contact points in the form of reports, dashboards, or other visualizations—each of which must be reviewed regularly in multiple formats and may require logging in to multiple systems. Besides the hassle of monitoring measures from various systems, there’s the additional problem of inconsistency in date range, cohort selection, and even how the measures are calculated.
Pre-built metrics and visualizations for risk-bearing entities—providers, payers, and health plans
Leading Wisely is a next-generation executive decision support system with personalized watch-lists, configurable graphics, customizable alerts, notifications, and news feed. In this Population Health Module, 50+ out-of-the-box DOS-based measures support the specific needs of value-based contracting.
Benefits and Features
- Begin with a base of measures specific to value-based contracting. Leading Wisely: Population Health Module comes with dozens of prebuilt claims-based measures to support financial management and quality measure performance.
- Focus on what matters most to your role and your organization’s success. Create watch-lists and graphs with personally selected measures, set alert thresholds, and configure notification distribution for each measure.
- Gauge progress. Set system targets and goals and track time to meet those targets and/or goals for project teams.
- Facilitate communication with all your stakeholders. Project Integration and collaboration through communication sharing features.
For more information, see the main Leading Wisely data sheet.
- Program Director
- Chief Population Health Officer
- Healthcare Executive
- Chief Financial Officer
This product may leverage one or more of the following sources:
|Primary:||Claims||See data sources of this type|
|Secondary:||DOS Mart||See data sources of this type|
- Web Browser
- Total cost of care (in- and out-of-network per member per month (PMPM))
- Utilization measures (IP Admits, ED Encounters, high-cost imaging counts)
Knowledge and ContentSoftware Module