This information is about the resources, knowledge and complexity of deployment for Applications and Analytic Starter Applications. The following factors are included and should be considered when considering or planning deployment. Additional considerations, applications and analytic starter sets will be added in subsequent releases of this document.
- Technology Effort – relative portion of the deployment effort which is technical: Low 0-33%, Medium 34-66%, High 67-100%
- Professional Services Effort – relative portion of the deployment effort which requires professional services: Low 0-33%, Medium 34-66%, High 67-100%
- Technical Knowledge – is General technical knowledge adequate to deploy this application or is Specific knowledge of the application required.
- Domain Knowledge – is General knowledge of the domain adequate to deploy this application or is Specific application domain knowledge required.
- Complexity – overall combination of technical, domain and client specific factors: Low, Moderate, High
- Additional Services/Outcomes – are additional outcomes or process improvements possible after the initial deployment.