Department Explorer: Emergency ServicesThe Emergency Services application provides multiple views of data paramount for the efficient day to day operation of a pediatric or adult Emergency Department of any size, volume band, academic affiliation or geographical location.
|Type:||Analytic Accelerator||Status:||Analytic Services||Revised:||2015-Aug-28|
The Department Explorer: Emergency Services Analytics Accelerator provides data necessary to track, trend and predict resources needed in the delivery of quality emergency care. It allows users to identify and quantify areas of opportunity in throughput, ancillary resource allocation, utilization and quality.
The Emergency Services application provides multiple views of data paramount for the efficient day to day operation of a pediatric or adult Emergency Department of any size, volume band, academic affiliation or geographical location.
This product may leverage one or more of the following sources:
|Primary:||EMR - Clinical||See data sources of this type|
|Secondary:||Finance/Costing||See data sources of this type|
Additional Data Source Information
- General Ledger (optional)
- Increased ability to identify sub-cycles of overall length of stay
- Increased ability to track, trend and predict resource utilization
- Improved ability to analyze impact of ancillary services on department throughput and quality
- Opportunity Identification: Identify potential changes to staffing matrix based on patient arrival and volume patterns
- Process Improvements: Reduce sub cycle arrival to room by 15%
- Outcomes Improvement: Reduce overall length of stay by 10